Finally, a major development has been made in the murder case of a missing woman, Debra Campbell. Recently, police arrested and charged a man in the murder case of missing Debra Campbell. This major development was made after 40 years when Debra Campbell vanished. Since people have been eagerly waiting for this development. Reports have suggested that police arrested a man in connection with the murder of Debra Campbell, from New South Wales. We are here to share all the inoperative details of the murder case of the missing woman from Victoria. You are asked to stick with this page and go through this column till the end and learn more information in the following sections. Swipe down the page.

Debra Campbell

What Happened to Debra Campbell?

Debra Campbell was from Victoria. She was living in Melbourne where she disappeared in 1984. Reportedly, the missing Victorian woman was just 21 years of age when she was reported missing. The search for Debra Campbell continued for more than a decade but the woman remained missing. Therefore, in 1998 a coronial inquest reached a conclusion that the woman was likely dead but it was not known what happenedned to her or how she died. But after 40 years of her missing report, police arrested a man from NSW and charged him in connection with Debra Campbell’s murder. Drag down the page and take a look below.

This year in the month of April, Victorian Police made an appeal to the public to get more information about Air Force member Debra Campbell’s disappearance. Meanwhile, on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, the police arrested a man from NSW after an investigation in the two states with the help of another state’s police department. Who is the suspect arrested in the murder case of Debra Campbell? Reportedly, the arrested man is 65 years old from New South Wales and he was arrested in the NSW Hunter region,  Cardiff South near Lake Macquarie. Take a look below and read more details.

The NSW man has been charged with murder for allegedly killing Debra Campbell. He was also produced in front of the Belmont Local Court. Reportedly, the suspect will be presented one more time in front of the court on Friday as police want to extradite him to Victoria. Campbell’s mother Jean said, “The most awful part is not knowing where she is or what happened to her, and that the person responsible for taking my daughter away has not been held accountable.” Stay tuned to this website for more details and further updates.

Source link

Previous articleAtiku’s ‘greed’ Blamed For PDP’s Presidential Election Defeat
Next articleYa Cok Seversen Episode 10: Release Date, Recap & Where To Watch?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here