Pastor Apollo Quiboloy's other two co-accused surrendered to authorities in Davao City on Thursday, April 4, 2024. INQUIRENT FILES

MANILA, Philippines – Two more co-accused of Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KJC) founder and alleged rapist Apollo Quiboloy surrendered to Davao City authorities on Thursday.

Police Regional Office (PRO) 11 Public Information Office chief Major Catherine Dela Rey told INQUIRER.net that Jackiely W. Roy and Ingrid C. Canada turned themselves in to law enforcement officials and the National Bureau of Investigation in Davao.

“Quiboloy’s other two companions, Jackielyn Roy and Ingrid Canada, surrendered earlier in Barangay Tamayong,” dela Rey said in a Viber message.

(Quiboloy's other two companions, Jackielyn Roy and Ingrid Canada, surrendered earlier in the day.)

READ: Davao PNP serves arrest warrant against Quiboloy and 5 others

“Pino processes the documents for bail at the po nila,” she added.

(They are already processing bail papers.)

On Wednesday, dela Rey said agents from the NBI and the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group served the arrest warrants against Quiboloy and five others in Barangay Tamayong.

Later, three of the accused, Namerl, Cresente Canada, Paulene Canada and Sylvia Camanes, surrendered to authorities.

A Davao Regional Trial Court has issued detention orders against Quiboloy and his subordinates as they are accused of violating Republic Act 7610 or the Anti-Child Abuse Act, specifically the provision on sexual abuse of minors and mistreatment.


Unable to save your signature. Please try again.


Your subscription was successful.



Source