A young man and his girlfriend died after they inhaled smoke from a generator locked inside their apartment overnight in Ugborikoko community, Uvwie Local Government Area of ​​Delta State.

PUNCH Subway found that the man, whose identity was not disclosed, had celebrated his girlfriend's birthday party on Sunday with his lover, in a nightclub.

It was found that upon leaving the party, the duo left the club and went to the lady's store, and turned on the generator inside before going to sleep, and they died before dawn.

The lifeless bodies of the two lovebirds were reportedly recovered from their bedroom by neighbors in the early hours of Monday.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the Delta State Command, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the bloody incident during a telephone conversation with journalists on Tuesday morning.

Sympathizers have condemned the deceased “for causing pain to their families this Christmas”, while some others believed it “could be an act of evil manipulation by their enemies”.

All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this site may not be reproduced, published, transmitted, rewritten or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Contact: [email protected]

Source