Hulu said yes, but no, to a reality show that would feature Sean “Diddy” Combs’ family, Deadline has confirmed.

The project from James Corden's production company was in its early stages when the decision was made to sell it, after several lawsuits alleging sexual assault were filed against the mega-producer.

On December 6, Deadline reported the most recent allegations against Combs. He was accused of sex trafficking and participating in the gang rape of an 11th grader, also known as Jane Doe, in 2003.

“EM. Doe lived with the memories of this fateful night for 20 years, during which time he suffered extreme emotional distress that impacted nearly every aspect of his life and personal relationships,” said the complaint filed Wednesday in New York courts by company Wignor. . “Given the courageous women who have spoken out against Ms. Combs and Mr. Pierre in recent weeks, Ms.

The case was filed after Combs' ex-girlfriend, Cassandra Ventura, settled her lawsuit against the artist just before Thanksgiving. Jane Doe filed her lawsuit under New York's Gender-Motivated Violence Victims Act with the help of attorney Doug Wignor, who has represented several plaintiffs like Ventura in high-profile sexual assault cases over the years.

Two other assault charges against Combs were filed under New York's Adult Survivor Law, which expired at the end of last month.

The Los Angeles Times was the first to report the news about Combs.

Source