Chile 0 x 0 Paraguay | The Chilean team failed to beat the Paraguayans on the fifth day of the 2026 World Cup qualifiers, at the Monumental David Arellano Stadium. Those led by Eduardo Berizzo were left with the desire to add three points in the table and reach the best position. Now, they arrive against Ecuador with one point.
The first half passed with much friction, and in the second half the only action of the match was a header from Ben Brereton.
Link where you saw Chile – Paraguay by Chilevision
You can access the channel on Chilevisión platforms, through your mobile device (iOS and Android), PC, tablets and Smart TV:
How was Chilevisión (CHV) Live, Chile vs. Paraguay?
Chilevisión (CHV) is available over the air in all regions of Chile. Likewise, it is transmitted through the signal of the aforementioned cable operator channel of your choice:
- Zapping TV Channel 21
- TuVes HD Channel 57
- Entel Channel 66
- GTD/Telsur channels 21 SD and 27 HD
- Worldwide Channels 15 SD and 515 HD
- Claro TV channels 55 SD and 555 HD
- VTR 21 SD and 711 HD channels in the city of Santiago
- Movistar channels 121 SD and 811 HD
- DirecTV channels 151 SD and 1151 HD
Chilevision via open signal
- 11 (Santiago)
- 11.1 (Santiago)
- 9.1 (Arica)
- 4.1 (Iquique)
- 11.1 (Almonte Well)
- 2.1 (Calama)
- 7.1 (Antofagasta)
- 2.1 (Copiapó)
- 13.1 (Huasco)
- 5.1 (Vallenar)
- 2.1 (La Serena-Coquimbo)
- 8.1 (Oval)
- 2.1 (Quillota-La Calera)
- 10.1 (Valparaíso)
- 10.1 (Rancagua)
- 5.1 (Appendix)
- 4.1 (Caucanes)
- 5.1 (Constitution)
- 11.1 (Chillano)
- 7.1 (Design)
- 5.1 (Dust)
- 2.1 (English)
- 11.1 (Temuco)
- 2.1 (Villarrica-Pucón)
- 10.1 (Valdivia)
- 7.1 (Osorno)
- 10.1 (Port Montt)
- 7.1 (Punta Arenas)
What time was Chile x Paraguay played in the 2026 Qualifiers?
Chile x Paraguay faced each other this Thursday, November 16, at the Monumental stadium, in Santiago de Chile, in the fifth round of the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers. These were the schedules by country to stay up to date with the coverage alive:
|The angels||5:30 p.m.|
|Mexico City||6:30 p.m.|
|New York||8:30 p.m.|
|England||01:30 (November 17)|
|Portugal||01:30 (November 17)|
|Spain||02:30 (November 17)|
|France||02:30 (November 17)|
|Italy||02:30 (November 17)|
|Germany||02:30 (November 17)|
Background, Chile – Paraguay live
- Chile and Paraguay have never drawn in the South American Qualifiers since the all-against-all format (1998), sharing history with seven victories for each side. Five of the last seven meetings between the two in qualifying ended in victory for La Roja.
- Paraguay beat Bolivia in their last South American qualifying match in October and will be looking to win for the first time in World Cup qualifying since their three successes between September and October 2009.
- Chile, along with Argentina, are the only teams that have not conceded goals from set pieces in the current South American Qualifiers.
- Ramón Sosa, from Paraguay, has the highest record for ball recoveries in the offensive third of the field since the start of the current South American Qualifiers (6, the same as Manuel Ugarte).
- Alexis Sánchez is one goal away from becoming the fourth player to surpass 20 goals in the South American Qualifiers, after Marcelo Moreno Martins (22), Luis Suárez (29) and Lionel Messi (31).