This isn’t to shade other celebrity auctions, but typically speaking … it’s usually just a bunch of random junk lying around someone’s storage unit that they slap a John Hancock on and call it a day. This is absolutely not the case for the Union Solidarity Coalition Charity Campaign. Here are just a handful of the auction items up for grabs (including the ones above that are also still available):
- The cast of “Bob’s Burgers” will sing a song written just for you.
- Lena Dunham will paint a mural in your home.
- Rosemarie Dewitt and Ron Livingston will give you relationship advice.
- Virtual hangouts with the casts of shows like “New Girl” and “Bones.”
- Tom Waits’ personal fedora.
- Zoom sessions with folks like Sarah Silverman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Rachel Bloom, Ally Pankiw, Barry Jenkins & Nicholas Britell, and Liz Feldman.
- An official “Weird” Hawaiian shirt signed by Daniel Radcliffe and Weird Al.
- A blue apron from “The Bear” signed by Jeremy Allen White, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Ayo Edebiri, and more.
Yes, these items will set you back a pretty penny, but lest we forget, we’re in America and don’t have universal healthcare, so some of these $500 minimums will pay for like, a single ambulance ride and some prescription antibiotics.
To place your bids and see the full list of available auctions, the eBay listing is here.